Sunday, March 11, 2012

Maison sweet Maison

I'm finally here in my cozy little studio.  I expected it to be quite small, but I am pleasantly surprised....it's a bit larger than expected.  Probably as long as my living and dining room together, but more narrow.  The floors are amazing.  Beautiful, rustic wood and in the kitchen portion, they are kind of wonky.....seems to slope at various angles.  Here are pictures of the interior:






The other great part are the views out the windows, especially the back.  Don't get me wrong, these are not the expansive rooftops of Paris views that I would have loved to have had, but either could not afford if the building had an elevator or could have had if I had wanted to walk up six flights of stairs.  After all, I am only up one flight from the street.





1 comment: