Thursday, March 15, 2012

Big Bummer

   Today (Thursday) I had a fabulous day....all day in Montmartre.  I took lots of pictures or things I've been waiting my whole life to see...good pictures too.  I was looking forward to sharing them on the blog.  When I got off the bus at my stop, I looked down and my  purse zipper was open and my camera was gone.  I almost threw up on the spot.  I didn't even know it was happening.  I had my purse across my body and in front of me.  The bus was crowded and someone must have just snaked  their hand right in there.  Thank goodness my money and credit cards were in a separate place under my jacket and next to my body.   I'm just sick.  I really don't want to spend the money to buy a camera.....especially here.  Everything is so expensive.  I'll try to find a cheap one somewhere and maybe a smaller one than I had.  One that can fit in the tiny purse I keep next to my body.   So, no pictures for a while!  


Once I stop being sick to my stomach, I'll try to at least tell you what I saw and experienced.  






2 comments:

  1. So sorry about the loss of your camera! I've heard pickpockets are really good and fast - so glad it was only your camera that you lost. Take care and be careful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh I am so sorry. Let us know if you want us to send you one.

    ReplyDelete